We’re committed to fighting COVID-19, together. Our campus is taking several important actions to prevent the spread of the highly contagious omicron variant, including frequent testing of all members of our community. The numbers below reflect the results of those tests.
The university is continuing to monitor the pandemic closely. All campus community members should continue to wear a face mask and practice social distancing.
Summer 2022 Semester: May 23 to Present
Per the protocols, individuals who test positive are required to isolate for a minimum of 10 days.
Individuals who are exposed should quarantine and contact Student Health Center to determine the best course of action.
New York State and Rensselaer County Information
- All regions have entered Phase 4 of reopening.
- Percentage Positive Results By County Dashboard
- Early Warning Monitoring Dashboard
- Daily Hospitalization Summary By Region
- NY School COVID-19 Report Card
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Spring 2022 Semester: Jan. 17 to May 22
Fall 2021 Semester: Aug. 23 to Dec. 22
Summer 2021 Semester: May 23 to August 22
Spring 2021 Semester: Jan. 22 to May 22
Winter Break 2020/2021: Nov. 21 to Jan. 21
Fall 2020 Semester: Aug. 1 to Nov. 20
- Positive Test Results (Past 24 Hours) — The total number of all tests conducted at Rensselaer in the past 24 hours that came back positive.
- Positive Test Results (Past 7 Days) — The total number of all tests conducted at Rensselaer in the past seven days that came back positive.
- Total Positive Test Results – The total number of all tests conducted at Rensselaer that came back positive in the indicated timeframe.
- Total Tests Conducted (Past 7 Days) — The total number of all tests conducted at Rensselaer in the past seven days.
- Total Tests Conducted — The total number of all tests conducted at Rensselaer in the given timeframe.