The health and safety of students and community members is the top priority of the Institute. All individuals should remain vigilant and take necessary precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
All faculty and staff who have COVID-19 symptoms, or who came into contact with someone displaying these symptoms, should immediately contact their primary care physician.
To prevent the spread of viruses, follow these healthy habits:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow if you do not have a tissue.
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze, and also before you prepare food or eat. Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.