To: The Rensselaer CommunityFrom: Martin Schmidt '81, Ph.D., PresidentRe: COVID-19 Update
- Please take a moment to review the following guidance that will help us get the 2023 spring semester off to a healthy start.
- I am writing to update you on the status of COVID-19 in our local area.
- We completed our screening testing for returning students and employees who were not on campus this summer. Assessing the results, which can be found on the COVID-19 Dashboard, our campus is now at the Green Tier.
- Effective August 22, 2022, COVID-19 protocols are as follows.
- From: The Student Health CenterPlease note the following dates and times when the COVID-19 Testing Center, located at the East Campus Athletic Village, will be operating. Week of July 4: Wednesday, July 6, from 9 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.